Investment option: well-being centre and forest spa
Provide services to the domestic and international customers of Kivijärvi Resort, to holiday home owners and local residents in Kivijärvi and neighbouring municipalities.
- Well-being services
- Nature activities
- Café, restaurant and conference services
- Next to an international Holiday Club Hannunkiven Lomakylä with 36 high-quality holiday homes and about 1,800 share owners. An international RCI destination open all year round.
- Kivijärvi Resort will have a new holiday home area with approved planning for 48 cabins
- Kivijärvi and the neighbouring municipalities are popular among holiday home owners. There are 760 holiday homes in Kivijärvi thus bringing a great number of holiday makers to the municipality in summer.
- Number of overnight stays is about 280,000 per year of which paid accommodation accounts for 50,000
- Visitor numbers in the nearby Salamajärvi National Park are on the rise: in 2019 there were 20,200 visitors
- Events in northern Central Finland – visitors coming to the events
- Tourists, motorcyclists on main road 58
- People long for nature more and more – nature and cabin holidays
- National parks at the forefront of international tourism – Salamajärvi and Pyhä-Häkki National Parks
- Plenty of lakes and rivers: Lakes Kivijärvi and Heitjärvi, rapids – water/nautical tourism
- International travel trend is high-quality holiday destinations that are sights to be seen in themselves. Distinctive wood architecture.
- Unique events, e.g. the Finnish Championships of Sankohiipiminen (bucket balance walk)
Added value for the visitors
- Unforgettable stay in the arms of mother nature. Stunning views to the lake and surrounding nature from cabins and hotel rooms.
- Sense of calm and a powerful connection to nature