Invest in well-being and nature tourism in Finland
Invest in Kivijärvi Resort. Invest in well-being and nature. This resort is all about connecting with nature; peace and calm and new experiences.
- Next to Kivijärvi Resort there is an international Holiday Club Hannunkiven Lomakylä with 36 high-quality holiday homes and about 1,800 share owners. An international RCI destination open all year round.
- Kivijärvi and the neighbouring municipalities are popular holiday home areas. There are 760 holiday homes in Kivijärvi thus bringing a great number of holiday makers to the municipality in summer.
- Number of overnight stays is about 280,000 of which paid accommodation accounts for 50,000
- Visitor numbers in the nearby Salamajärvi National Park are on the rise: in 2019 there were 20,200 visitors
- Events in northern Central Finland – visitors coming to the events
- Tourists, motorcyclists on main road 58
- People long for nature more and more – nature and cabin holidays
- National parks at the forefront of international tourism – Salamajärvi and Pyhä-Häkki National Parks
- Plenty of lakes and rivers: Lakes Kivijärvi and Heitjärvi, rapids – water/nautical tourism
- International travel trend is high-quality holiday destinations that are sights to be seen in themselves. Distinctive wood architecture.
- Unforgettable stay in a cabin above water or woods
- Sense of calm and a powerful connection to nature
- Just 15 minutes in nature lowers the blood pressure, slows the heart-beat, deepens the breathing and relieves stress