A hotel in the well-being centre that will consist of two atria.
- One atrium will have a hotel, reception as well as treatment rooms and office spaces
- Other will have a spa on the ground floor and restaurant facilities and a deck on the upper floor
- It will be possible to build extensions or annexes later
- Situated next to an international Holiday Club Hannunkiven Lomakylä that has 36 high-quality holiday homes and about 1,800 share owners. An international RCI destination open all year round.
- Kivijärvi Resort will have a new holiday home area with approved planning for 48 cabins
- Kivijärvi and the neighbouring municipalities are popular among holiday home owners. There are 760 holiday homes in Kivijärvi thus bringing a great number of holiday makers to the municipality in summer.
- Number of overnight stays is about 280,000 per year of which paid accommodation accounts for 50,000
- Visitor numbers in the nearby Salamajärvi National Park are on the rise: in 2019 there were 20,200 visitors
- Events in northern Central Finland – visitors coming to the events
- Tourists, motorcyclists on main road 58
- People long for nature more and more – nature tourism, cycling on the rise
- National parks at the forefront of international tourism – Salamajärvi and Pyhä-Häkki National Parks
- Plenty of lakes and rivers: Lakes Kivijärvi and Heitjärvi, rapids – water/nautical tourism
- International travel trend is high-quality holiday destinations that are sights to be seen in themselves. Distinctive wood architecture.
Added value for the visitors
- Most of the hotel rooms have unobstructed lake and forest views
- Pool area of the spa wrapped in nature allows year-round use
- Sense of calm and a powerful connection to nature
- Just 15 minutes in nature lowers the blood pressure, slows the heart-beat, deepens the breathing and relieves stress